Monday 28 July 2008

What I Did in My Summer Holidays by James Jarvis Age 37 3/4

Whilst Russell has been gadding about Southern California I have been keeping things real in South London.

I am working on two projects at the moment. One is a large scale sculpture which should be revealed early next month. The second is quite an ambitious and exciting multi-disciplinary undertaking that won't be exposed to the public until next year, but should keep me busy for the next few months.

In the meantime I have discovered a new manifestation of the potato-head which I can't stop drawing. I'll try and post an example.

I am still not back to running. The fracture has now healed, but at my last consultation (three and a half weeks ago) I was given another six weeks before I would be discharged back to full activity. It's very frustrating as I am itching to try out the new Nike Lunar Racers which have just come out.

Until then I have really got back into cycling, doing as many miles as time permits. Its very liberating riding the North Downs and out into Kent, which look amazing at this time of year.

No comments: