Monday 15 October 2007

A double apology.

First we apologise for the continued problems with the online store. The guys that run the store tried really hard to keep it rolling when the heavy traffic hit on Saturday. Unfortunately it could not take it and crashed again. Even the main Amos site was running at a super slow speed. We are really sorry for all those that had problems. I would love to say that we have sorted everything out for next time but after the last time I daren't say anything! However I will say that we are working on it...

And second we want to apologise to all those that did not manage to get a YOD figure. They were produced in limited quantites as we simply can not afford to take the chance and produce loads of any one figure. We produced an amount that we felt would be right for the type of product, and those it would appeal to. Sorry if you did not manage to get one. I think there are still some on the Japanese site so if your Japanese language skills are strong. I'm sure they would be happy to ship abroad...

For everyone else...YOD will come again soon...

6 comments:

mowaxman said...

Hi Russell/James,

I was one of the lucky few to obtain a Yod - must say they look top dollar. Haven't seen any on eBay yet so looks like genuine collectors got them all whic his good.

Any chance of a sneak preview on the upcoming 3 new Yod releases?

Cheers

russell said...

Be patient my friend. Good things come to those that wait!

mark said...

Hi Russell & James,
My Yod arrived today, looks great, many thanks!.
Intrigued by the prospect of more Yods to come... & by a JJ book, cant wait for more info...

Scott Mackenzie said...

I did manage to get 2! They should be arriving soon. However I noticed at my local provider on the weekend he has the whole set! Shaweet!

Joe Decie said...

Hmmm... will there ever be a Yod like the pink tattooed one pictured on the myspace site?

Joe Decie said...

I've seen em. Caught a glimps at Vinyl Pulse. Lovely.