Tuesday 5 June 2007

zine masterpiece is complete...

Finally! The Yodzine is complete. We have been working on this folly for quite a few weeks now. I guess most people who pick it up will flick through it and cast it aside in seconds. But it has been a real labour of love and we think it is great. Hope some others out there will agree. It's taken a good part of the last two days compiling the damn things. A lot of printing, collating, stapling, sticking things on covers and numbering. All by hand. And for some reason the process has murdered my back. I hurt! A REAL labour of love. But, overall, really quite satisfying.

We will drop a handful of copies round at the Playlounge store in London, sometime next week. Most of the 300 print run will be sold through the new Amos on-line store, due for launch near the end of June. There will be more information on the zine contents and the Amos store sometime soon.

Now I need to go stretch my back...

No comments: