Monday 17 March 2008

Don't Mess with Ludwig



This was an A3 drawing done for my regular monthly page in relax magazine in 2003. It contains various references to Mies van der Rohe and Bauhaus architecture, plus Mongo from the In-Crowd. I think the Bearded Prophet is in there somewhere, plus a very early manifestation of the Bird God. There is a mixture of modernism and mysticism that is a recurring theme in my drawings which is very clear here.

Like the other artwork I've been Blogging about recently, it will be up for sale in the Selected Drawings  Gallery at the end of March.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.